This guidebook exclusively features articles detailing actions that must be taken for a safe working environment in the Power Generation Industry.
The guidebook includes full charts, photographs, graphs and step-by-step instructions, brought to you by the editors of POWER magazine.
Delivered in a PDF, 33 pages.
- Safety Is Not an Accident
- Fire Safety in Modern Hydroelectric Stations
- Suing for (Pipeline) Safety
- Plant Safety: Learn from the Mistakes of Others
- A Safety Milestone at NV Energy
- Safety Implications of Coal and Biomass Fuel Mixes
- Safe Work Practices in Confined Spaces at Power Plants
- Real-time Proactive Safety in Construction
- What Are the Safety Rules for Anyway?
- CSB Releases Hot Work Safety Notice
- Safety Measurement: Culture Shaping or Failure Avoidance?
- Hazard Recognition and Control: Improving Safety’s Bottom Line
POWER magazine does not accept returns for this product. All sales are final. If you have any questions or receive a damaged or defective product, please contact the Client Services department at 888-707-5814; [email protected].