This guidebook exclusively features plant operations and maintenance articles, including full charts, photographs, graphs and step-by-step instructions, previously featured in POWER magazine.
Available in a PDF format. 84 pages.
Table of Contents
- Advanced sonar revolutionizes underwater structure inspections
- Vacuum-driven “hypo” chlorination is safer and cheaper
- Arc flash protection should be job No. 1
- Finding and fixing cracks in high-temperature headers
- Adding cathodic protection to a hyperbolic tower
- Getting to the root of lube oil degradation problems
- Old plant, new mission
- Harness detonation waves to clean boiler tubes
- The case for cathodic protection
- Desuperheating valves take the heat
- Making PM systems sweat the small stuff
- Deaerator degradation: Managing remaining life and component replacement
- Entergy’s “big catch”
- Fire safety in modern hydroelectric stations
- Lessons learned from a hydrogen explosion
- Modeling and simulation tools reduce plant outage duration
- Mitigating the effects of flexible operation on coal-fired power plants
- Make your plant ready for cycling operations
For all inquiries, please contact our Client Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, (888) 707-5812 inside the United States or 1-301-354-2100 outside of the United States.
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY: Please do not forward the PDF. It’s against the law to copy, fax, or electronically transmit without our permission. For group subscription information and discount pricing, contact Sarah Garwood at email@example.com.