This guidebook exclusively features plant operations and maintenance articles, including full charts, photographs, graphs and step-by-step instructions, previously featured in POWER magazine.
Available in a PDF format. 84 pages.
Table of Contents
- Advanced sonar revolutionizes underwater structure inspections
- Vacuum-driven “hypo” chlorination is safer and cheaper
- Arc flash protection should be job No. 1
- Finding and fixing cracks in high-temperature headers
- Adding cathodic protection to a hyperbolic tower
- Getting to the root of lube oil degradation problems
- Old plant, new mission
- Harness detonation waves to clean boiler tubes
- The case for cathodic protection
- Desuperheating valves take the heat
- Making PM systems sweat the small stuff
- Deaerator degradation: Managing remaining life and component replacement
- Entergy’s “big catch”
- Fire safety in modern hydroelectric stations
- Lessons learned from a hydrogen explosion
- Modeling and simulation tools reduce plant outage duration
- Mitigating the effects of flexible operation on coal-fired power plants
- Make your plant ready for cycling operations
For all inquiries, please contact our Client Services Department at [email protected], (888) 707-5812 inside the United States or 1-301-354-2100 outside of the United States.
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY: Please do not forward the PDF. It’s against the law to copy, fax, or electronically transmit without our permission. For group subscription information and discount pricing, contact Sarah Garwood at [email protected].