This guidebook exclusively features clean coal articles, including full charts, photographs, graphs and step-by-step instructions, previously featured in POWER magazine.
Delivered in a PDF format. 60 pages.
- Technology options for capturing CO2
- Exploring the many carbon capture options
- Climate change concerns drive projects to curb CO2
- Alstom’s chilled ammonia CO2-capture process advances toward commercialization
- Options for reducing a coal-fired plant’s carbon footprint: Part I
- Options for reducing a coal-fired plant’s carbon footprint, Part II
- Chemical looping and coal
- A Fresh Look at Coal-Derived Liquid Fuels
- Capturing CO2: Gas Compression vs. Liquefaction
- Commercially Available CO2 Capture Technology
- Oxy-Combustion: A Promising Technology for Coal-Fired Plants
- Underground Coal Gasification: Another Clean Coal Option