The ELECTRIC POWER Conference is the premier conference in the power industry. POWER magazine’s largest event features leading experts that you read about in each issue to address the rapid changes affecting our industry. Purchase the 2016 ELECTRIC POWER Conference Proceedings and gain access to EVERY paper that was presented during the conference! It’s an unbelievable amount of insight at your fingertips!
You’ll receive access to 107 papers/presentations from the leading power industry experts that spoke at the ELECTRIC POWER Conference. The papers cover a variety of topics; the 2016 conference tracks were:
- Power Plant Performance & Profitability
- Environmental Compliance
- Technology Advancements & Solutions
- Power Plant Resiliency – Systems & Physical Equipment
- Power Plant Resiliency – Safety, Practices, Operations & People
- Combined Heat & Power
Here’s a small sample of the papers/presentations that are included:
- How Big Data, New Technologies & Preemptive Measures Improve Plant Performance, by Matt Zuels, PE, Associate Vice President, HDR Inc.
- Plant Trips/Failure Cascade – Case Study by Beth Lay, Director, Human Performance, Calpine Corporation
- Practical Plant Improvements: Performance, Reliability & Enhanced Environmental Compliance, by Lewis Lenard, Strategic Sourcing Specialist, MBA, Westar Energy
- Training to Develop Resiliency, by Tony Ware, Director Training & Development, Duke Energy Corporation
- Breaking it Down: Four Pillars of the Clean Power Plan, by Thomas Wright, Supervising Engineer (Mechanical), WorleyParsons
- Weathering the Storm During a Natural Crisis, by Melonie Stewart, Director, Customer Service, Entergy Corp.
- Are CHP Plants the Answer to Clean Power Plan Compliance?, by Anthony Cirillo, Senior Project Director, AECOM
- Design for Resilience – Practices, O&M Practical Strategies & Tactics, by Zachary Woods, Program Engineer / Human Performance, Calpine Corporation.
- …and 100 more papers!!!!! Visit the 2016 Conference Program to see all sessions.
When you purchase the 2016 ELECTRIC POWER Proceedings, you’ll be sent an email with a unique user name and password that will grant you access to the 2016 Archives. From there, you’ll be able to view, download, save, or print all 107 presentations as you please. You’ll also be given the contact information of the ELECTRIC POWER Conference Manager in case you have any questions or issues.